Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Letting It All Out

I called my parents on a Saturday.

Dad: Hello?

Me: Hi dad.

Dad: Oh hi!

Me: What are you doing?

Dad: Singing "Jumping Jack Flash"! And it's aaaaallll riiiight nooow. JUMPING JACK FLASH! IT'S A GAS! IT'S A GAS! Mom went out, so I can sing all the loud Rolling Stones songs now.

Me: Where is mom?

Dad: She and Ee Ma went to their Qi Gong class.

Me: Oh right.

Dad: I tell them it's no use. Qi Gong is supposed to teach you how to relax and let out your energy. But they get angry all the time anyway! Hahaha!

Me: So it doesn't work for them.

Dad: It doesn't work! I tell them they're wasting their money and their time and then get angry at me again! Hahahaha!

Me: Well, clearly the key to relaxation is to sing obnoxious songs at the top of your lungs.

Dad: Works for me! Though I think that makes your mom more angry.

END.

No comments:

Post a Comment