Sunday, November 13, 2011

Genetic Psychoses

My mom says that my dad doesn't understand her, but I think he understands her better than she thinks. Here is an email that dad sent to me and my brother yesterday:

Hi kids,

Mom got depressed these few days because her political party in Taiwan splits into two candidates for the upcoming December election. The result is that the opposition party may win as it happened eight years ago. The same stupid candidate split out from the party. He never learned the lesson. Mom keeps hoping that it wont happen.

Mom's depression is usually seen in her vaccuming the floor randomly. She also washed the dishes randomly that I found food stuck to the chopsticks and pans and pots.

While the Fungs are crazy, the Jairs are depressed for lack of control over everything. I just hope you don't inherit all the negatives. But the Jairs are easy to butter up. I suggest you guys talk to mom during this weekend. She will feel better after talking to you.

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment