Monday, November 7, 2011

The only thing creepier than thinking about your parents having sex is thinking about them thinking about you having sex.

Upon learning about a relative's unexpected pregnancy, my brother decided to freak my mom out by telling her that I was pregnant. This is how my mom relayed their conversation to me:

Mom: Your brother wanted to scare me by telling me that you were pregnant.

Me: Did it work?

Mom: No, because it wouldn't be a big deal.

Me: Really? Even though I'm unmarried and in the beginning stages of a very demanding career and can barely afford my own living expenses?

Mom: But you're old. It's about time you had a baby anyway. I could help you take care of it.

Me: Thanks, mom.

Mom: Besides, I knew your brother was lying because you were home all summer, so there was no opportunity for you to get pregnant anyway. Hahaha.

Me: ...

END.

No comments:

Post a Comment